👋, I’m Jared.
I’m currently a Remote Product Manager for Alliance Data, who acquired Blispay in early 2019 where I was one of the first employees. I used to work at Bill Me Later, PayPal (twice), and Millennial Media. Here’s my LinkedIn profile.
I mostly write about Product Management, Personal Finance, and occasionally try to sprinkle in some life advice. Everyone can benefit from a few words, blog posts, or tweets that they can relate to during times of vulnerability. That’s primarily why I bother writing and tweeting. I’d love to know if something I wrote helps you somehow!
My wife and I recently moved to Florida from Baltimore with our pup, Capri. She has a great blog for parents at petiteNP.com. This thread touches on why we moved:
- Books: I’ll teach you to be rich (IMPACTFUL). Inspired (PRODUCT MANAGEMENT), Stay the course (MOST RECENT), Built to last (BUSINESS), The intelligent investor (INVESTING).
- Company: Vanguard 🤷
- Movie: The Hurricane 🤷
- Products: Evernote, Personal Capital, Peloton 🤷
- Activities: Working, Biking, Spinning, Beach walks, Dog walking…
- Quotes/Mantras: Luck favors the persistent & relentless. It could always be worse. All life is an experiment; the more experiments you make the better.
- Tweet Thread: My own. 100+ Personal Finance tips, tricks, and recommendations.