‘Shipping Greatness’ by Chris Vander Mey

image

Feel free to check out my highlights after reading Shipping Greatness.

Some favorites:

  • “If you’ve uncovered a big problem that many users share, you’ve completed the most important step of your product definition process.”
  • “Remember that the time to maintain your cool is when others are losing theirs!”
  • “About 90% of the time, the root cause for your conflict is miscommunication. The other 10% of the time is divided between 1% genuine a-holes and 9% misaligned objectives.”
  • “There’s no way around it: you are going to need to eat a certain number of s#!@ sandwiches as you try to ship your product.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *